If you’re considering a new website for your business, being able to communicate your vision and goals with your web designer is vital to ensure the end result represents your business, what you do, your values and how you help solve a problem for potential clients and customers.
It can be difficult knowing where to begin, so we’ve created a step by step guide to help get you started on the road to your new website that clearly represents your vision and goals.
- Who Are You?
- What is your Company name, website address, business location and what you do
- What are you looking to achieve?
- Define your goals and objectives
- What is your existing branding?
- Are you looking to keep any existing branding/logo or is it time for a whole new look
- What is your target demographic?
- Who are selling to and where do they hang out
- What do you believe works/doesn’t work?
- Tell us your likes and dislikes, what you feel is essential or unnecessary in the design
- What do you need from the website?
- Are you selling a product, do you need an E-commerce platform
- Do you need to take bookings online
- Do you want a Blog page
- Do you need online forms
- How much did you want to spend?
- Providing a realistic guidance on how much is in your budget, allows your web developer to consider what can and can’t be achieved within the project scope
- What is your time frame?
- Communicating any relevant time frame is vital, so that everyone starts and finishes the project on the same page, with agreed key project milestones
Download our Website Design Project Planner, to help you get your project off the ground. Get in touch today and let Dan and the team at Webster Internet create your online window to the world.
Does your business need a new website?
Is your current website working hard enough for your company?
Is your website mobile friendly?
Are your e-mails flaky or your website often down?
Webster Internet can provide perfect solutions to all of these issues and more.
Get in Touch