Updating your website’s design can positively impact your brand and revenue but where do you start? We’ve pulled together a list of essentials to consider if you’re looking to rebuild and re-brand in 2020.
- Have a clear understanding of exactly what you want your website to do
- Be clear about what features it must have
- Does it need to integrate with your CRM software?
- Do you need an ecommerce functionality to collect payments?
- Does it need to integrate with an existing email marketing platform or marketing automation tool?
- Do you need to have the ability for users to fill out forms?
Having a clear understanding of what you ideally want for you website is vital. Even if all your goals aren’t feasible because of time or cost restraints, taking the time to list out what is essential, what you can and can’t live without and those ‘nice-to-have’ if finance permits, is the starting point. This information helps us to translate the website in your mind’s eye, into the fully-functioning, exciting website of your dreams.
Let Webster Internet create your perfect shop window to the online world for 2020.
Does your business need a new website?
Is your current website working hard enough for your company?
Is your website mobile friendly?
Are your e-mails flaky or your website often down?
Webster Internet can provide perfect solutions to all of these issues and more.
Get in Touch